Sanilution Biotechnics products
- 1 Litre bottle Sanilution Dry Misting BIO Disinfectant for use in the Rescue Guard misting device (One liter will decontaminate 12 x rooms of 30m³),
- 500 ml trigger spray (other volumes available),
- 1 or 5 Litre hard surface disinfectant,
- 100 ml Sanilution BIO Hand sanitizer (non-alcohol), other volumes available,
- EU approved,
- Hygiene System Sure Plus Monitor – ATP meter,
- Sanilution Rescue Guard™ Dry Misting Sanitising System – OEM integrated model,
- Sanilution Rescue Guard™ Dry Misting Sanitising System – stand alone mobile model
The Sanilution Biotechnics range:
- Is skin pH neutral,
- Contains no alcohol or bleach,
- Is non-flammable and non-irritant without COSHH (Control of substances hazardous to health) implications,
- Is clinically proven to kill MRSA, Norovirus, Tuberculosis, Legionella, E-Coli, HIV, H1N1, Avian Flu, Salmonella, Listeria, C-Difficile 027 and more,
- Our environmental friendly, safe and effective product range can be used in public areas without the need to close them off for long periods,
- The kill rate is achieved in less than 30 seconds and is safe to the touch and leaves no residue. Treated areas can be used immediately after cleaning/decontamination.
Contact us today for information
- Eliminates 99.9999% of all surface and airborne pathogens in under 30 seconds,
- Unique and exclusive range of ‘dry’ misting machines to suit any application,
- 1.2 micron mist stays suspended in the air longer than ‘foggers’,
- The room/area can be used immediately after misting,
- Our biocides are environmentally safe, effective and low cost,
- No protective clothing required,
- pH neutral,
- Contains no alcohol,
- Available as misting solution, trigger spray, hard surface cleaner or hand sanitiser.
Sanilution Biotechnics’ exclusive supply-partner is the only company to have developed successful processes for manufacturing the biocide which make it stable without compromising its effectiveness. Our products have a shelf-life of 12 months.
This stability data has been validated by the EU biocides regulators’ Rapporteur Member State (RMS) and the competent authority technical committee.
Our exclusive supply-partner is one of only two companies producing the biocide to have achieved full compliance with the EU Biocides Regulation 528/2012.